Connection between the eigenvalues of the energy operator and the s matrix in quantum field theory
- 21 Downloads
A formula that connects the eigenvalues of the energy operator of a system of interacting fields with the S matrix generated by the operator of the interaction energy is derived.
KeywordsField Theory Quantum Field Theory Interaction Energy Energy Operator
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. S. Schweber, An Introduction to Relativistic Quantum Field Theory, Evanston, I11. (1961).Google Scholar
- 2.A. N. Kushnirenko, Introduction to Quantum Field Theory [in Russian], Vysshaya Shkola, Moscow (1971).Google Scholar
- 3.A. N. Kushnirenko, RZH Fizika,5, Ref. 5B304 (1973).Google Scholar
- 4.A. N. Kushnirenko, “Some computational methods in quantum field theory,” Preprint No. 1 [in Russian], Institute of Applied Mathematics, Ukrainian SSR Academy of Sciences (1976).Google Scholar
- 5.J. Hubbard, Proc. R. Soc. London,240, 539 (1957).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1981