Connection between the eigenvalues of the energy operator and the s matrix in quantum field theory
- 21 Downloads
A formula that connects the eigenvalues of the energy operator of a system of interacting fields with the S matrix generated by the operator of the interaction energy is derived.
KeywordsField Theory Quantum Field Theory Interaction Energy Energy Operator
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. S. Schweber, An Introduction to Relativistic Quantum Field Theory, Evanston, I11. (1961).Google Scholar
- 2.A. N. Kushnirenko, Introduction to Quantum Field Theory [in Russian], Vysshaya Shkola, Moscow (1971).Google Scholar
- 3.A. N. Kushnirenko, RZH Fizika,5, Ref. 5B304 (1973).Google Scholar
- 4.A. N. Kushnirenko, “Some computational methods in quantum field theory,” Preprint No. 1 [in Russian], Institute of Applied Mathematics, Ukrainian SSR Academy of Sciences (1976).Google Scholar
- 5.J. Hubbard, Proc. R. Soc. London,240, 539 (1957).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1981