Low-temperature conductivity of a two-dimensional disordered semiconductor under power localization conditions
Physics of Semiconductors and Dielectrics
- 12 Downloads
An estimate is given of the temperature dependence of the conductivity under conditions when the Fermi level is in the “power” localization domain.
KeywordsLocalization Condition Fermi Level Localization Domain Power Localization Power Localization Condition
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. Kaveh and N. F. Mott, J. Phys. C,14, L 177 (1981).Google Scholar
- 2.M. Kaveh and N. F. Mott, J. Phys. C,14, L 183 (1981).Google Scholar
- 3.J. L. Pichard and G. Sarma, J. Phys. 04 Suppl.,42, 37 (1981).Google Scholar
- 4.V. L. Bonch-Bruevich, “On the question of power-law localization of charge carriers in a two-dimensional disordered system,” Preprint No. 3, Moscow State University, Physics Department (1981).Google Scholar
- 5.V. L. Bonch-Bruevich, I. P. Zvyagin, R. Kaiper, A. G. Mironov, R. Enderlain, and B. Esser, Electron Theory of Disordered Semiconductors [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1981), Chap. IV.Google Scholar
- 6.V. L. Bonch-Bruevich and É. O. Manucharyants, Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Fiz., No. 2, 50 (1976).Google Scholar
- 7.M. Pepper, Preprint (1982).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1983