Optical electron transitions in a two-dimensional disordered semiconductor
Physics of Semiconductors and Dielectrics
- 15 Downloads
The frequency dependence of the light absorption coefficient associated with electron transitions between states of strong and weak localization is studied.
KeywordsAbsorption Coefficient Frequency Dependence Electron Transition Light Absorption Light Absorption Coefficient
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. F. Mott, M. Pepper, S. Pollitt, R. H. Wallis, and C. J. Adkins, Proc. R. Soc. London,A315, 169 (1975).Google Scholar
- 2.M. Kaveh and N. F. Mott, J. Phys. C.,14, L 177(a), L 183(b) (1981).Google Scholar
- 3.J. L. Pichard and G. Sarma, J. Phys.,C4 Suppl.,42, 37 (1981).Google Scholar
- 4.V. L. Bonch-Bruevich, “On the question of power localization of charge carriers in a two-dimensional disordered system,” Preprint No. 3, Moscow State University, Physics Department (1982).Google Scholar
- 5.V. L. Bonch-Bruevich, I. P. Zvyagin, R. Kaiper, A. G. Mironov, R. Enderlain, and B. Esser, Electronic Theory of Disordered Semiconductors [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1981).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1983