Generating functional models for a statistical system near a phase transition
- 11 Downloads
Starting from an assumed form of the distribution function near the phase transition point, an expression for the generating functional of a statistical system suitable for describing two-phase states of matter is derived. We then obtain formulas for the partition function and correlation functions by the standard procedure.
KeywordsPhase Transition Distribution Function Correlation Function Standard Procedure Partition Function
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. V. Ryazanov, Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Fiz., No. 3, 86 (1977).Google Scholar
- 2.V. V. Ryazanov, “Modeling of statistical systems,” Ukr. Fiz. Zh.,23, No. Zh.,23, No. 6, 965 (1978); No. 7, 1136 (1978); No. 8, 1289 (1978).Google Scholar
- 3.V. V. Ryazanov, in: Physics of the Liquid State [in Russian], Vishcha Shkola, No. 8, Kiev (1980), pp. 95–100; No. 8 (1980), pp. 100–105.Google Scholar
- 4.H. Haken, Synergetics [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1980).Google Scholar
- 5.T. Hill, Statistical Mechanics [Russian translation], Inostr. Lit., Moscow (1960).Google Scholar
- 6.L. D. Landau and E. M. Lifshits, Statistical Physics [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1976).Google Scholar
- 7.D. N. Zubarev, Nonequilibrium Statistical Thermodynamics [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1971).Google Scholar