Determination of the energy diagram of a dielectric-semiconductor structure from the photocharging spectra of the dielectric
- 17 Downloads
The Ge-GeO2 and Si-SiO2 structures are investigated by the method of optical charging of traps in the dielectric. It is shown that by measuring the photocharging spectrum in a wide temperature range, one may obtain information on the boundaries of delocalized states of the dielectric as well as on the dimensions of the “tails” of fluctuation localized states.
KeywordsLocalize State Wide Temperature Range Energy Diagram Delocalized State Optical Charge
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.R. Williams, Semicond. Semimet.,6, 97 (1970).Google Scholar
- 2.P. K. Kashkarov and S. N. Kozlov, Mikroelektronika,5, 535 (1976).Google Scholar
- 3.S. N. Kozlov and S. N. Kuznetsov, Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Fiz., No. 7, 3 (1981).Google Scholar
- 4.V. N. Drozdov, T. I. Kovalevskaya, A. V. Rzhanov, and K. K. Svitashev, Mikroelektronika,2, 46 (1973).Google Scholar
- 5.P. V. Pavlov, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,258, 617 (1981).Google Scholar
- 6.N. F. Mott and E. A. Davis, Electronic Processes in Non-crystalline Materials, Oxford Univ. Press (1971).Google Scholar
- 7.A. J. Cohen and H. L. Smith, J. Phys. Chem. Solids,7, 301 (1958).Google Scholar
- 9.J. D. Jorgensen, J. Appl. Phys.,49, 5473 (1978).Google Scholar
- 8.Z. A. Weinberg and G. W. Rubloff, Phys. Rev., B19, 3107 (1979).Google Scholar
- 10.G. S. Smith and P. B. Isaacs, Acta Cryst.,17, 824 (1964).Google Scholar