Problem of the stress-strain state in the case of spherical symmetry
- 31 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.O. Hoffman and G. Saks, Introduction to the Theory of Plasticity for Engineers [Russian translation], Mashgiz, Moscow (1957).Google Scholar
- 2.D. D. Ivlev, Theory of Ideal Plasticity [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1966).Google Scholar
- 3.N. S. Koshlyakov, É. B. Gliner, and M. M. Smirnov, Equations in Partial Derivatives in Mathematical Physics [in Russian], Vyssh. Shkola, Moscow (1970).Google Scholar
- 4.G. Lippman, “Theory of principal trajectories in axisymmetric plastic deformation —mechanics,” Period. Sb. Per. Inostr. St., No. 3, 87–102 (1963).Google Scholar
- 5.M. Sh. Shtein, “Elastic-plastic deformation of a thick-walled tube when pressed into a rigid die,” Din. Splosh. Sredy, No. 6, 158–167 (1970).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1985