Equations with a self-consistent field in quantum-statistical theory of a crystal
- 12 Downloads
A system of equations with a self-consistent field is derived for the density of particles in the quantum case. This system has periodic solutions for a crystal. Equations for the Fourier coefficients are deduced from these solutions and are used to find equations containing only the Fourier coefficients of the density. A method is also given for solving the initial system by an expansion in powers of the Planck constant ħ; the terms proportional to ħ2 and ħ2 are calculated.
KeywordsFourier Periodic Solution Fourier Coefficient Initial System Quantum Case
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.I. P. Bazarov, Statistical Theory of the Crystal State [in Russian], Moscow State University (1972).Google Scholar
- 2.V. I. Zubov, Ann. Phys. (Leipzig),32, 93 (1975).Google Scholar
- 3.É. V. Gevorkyan, Teor. Mat. Fiz.,26, 282 (1976).Google Scholar
- 4.A. A. Vlasov, Many-Body Theory [in Russian], Gostekhizdat, Moscow (1950).Google Scholar
- 5.V. A. Golovko, Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved. Fiz., No. 2, 67 (1979).Google Scholar