Nonlinear theory of surface-helical instability of a semiconductor plasma. III. Analysis of nonlinear effects
- 17 Downloads
Results obtained earlier in [1, 2] are used to calculate the nonlinear parameters of the helical instability of a semiconductor plasma that fills a half-space. It is found that in semiconductors with intrinsic or almost intrinsic conduction an “explosive” type of instability development occurs, this being due to the effect of the electric self-field of the wave.
KeywordsExplosive Nonlinear Effect Nonlinear Parameter Nonlinear Theory Intrinsic Conduction
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. F. Karavaev, B. A. Uspenskii, and N. L. Chuprikov, Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved. Fiz., No. 12, 59 (1979).Google Scholar
- 2.F. G. Karavaev, B. A. Uspenskii, and N. L. Chuprikov, Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved. Fiz., No. 4, 79 (1980).Google Scholar
- 3.B. Ancker-Johnson, Phys. Rev.,134, A1465-A1473 (1964).Google Scholar
- 4.V. V. Vladimirov, Usp. Fiz. Nauk,115, 73–99 (1975).Google Scholar
- 5.K. M. Aliev, Pis'ma Zh. Tekh. Fiz.,4, 615–619 (1978).Google Scholar