Effect of lamination on the pulse breakdown of mica
Brief Communications and Letters to the Editor
- 16 Downloads
The important role of closed laminations in the pulsed electric breakdown of mica has been established.
Electrical strengthening of mica due to the effect of a one-sided pressure has been observed.
KeywordsLamination Electric Breakdown Pulse Breakdown Closed Lamination Pulse Electric Breakdown
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.T. Acachira and A. Gemant, Arch. Electrotechn.,27, No. 8 (1933).Google Scholar
- 2.A. A. Vorob'ev and E. K. Zavadovskaya, The Electric Strength of Solid Dielectrics [in Russian], GITTL, Moscow (1956).Google Scholar
- 3.M. P. Tonkonogov and K. M. Omarov, Elektrichestvo, No. 4, 29 (1978).Google Scholar
- 4.A. N. Gubkin, Physics of Dielectrics [in Russian], Vol. 1, Vysshaya Shkola, Moscow (1971).Google Scholar
- 5.M. S. Metsik, Physics of the Cleavage of Mica [in Russian], Vost.-Sib. Izd-vo, Irkutsk (1967).Google Scholar
- 6.G. A. Vorob'ev, Physics of Dielectrics (High-Field Region) [in Russian], Tomsk State Univ. (1977).Google Scholar
- 7.W. Epprecht, Schweiz. Bauztg.,91, No. 48, 1175 (1973).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1979