Drift of mobile charge carriers in dielectric films with blocking electrodes in the quasistatic approximation
- 15 Downloads
KeywordsCharge Carrier Mobile Charge Mobile Charge Carrier Dielectric Film Quasistatic Approximation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. V. Pogulyaev and R. P. Seisyan, Electronic Engineering, Series 5. Radio Elements and Radio Components [in Russian], Vol. 6 (31) (1978), pp. 3–13.Google Scholar
- 2.B. I. Sysoev, V. F. Antyushin, and V. F. Synorov, Mikroelektronika5, 304 (1976).Google Scholar
- 3.V. N. Vertoirakhov and E. G. Sal'man, Thermostimulated Currents in Inorganic Matter [in Russian], Nauka, SO, Novosibirsk (1979).Google Scholar
- 4.O. Beneś and A. Ćerny, Microelectronics and Reliability, Vol. 10 (1971), pp. 105–114.Google Scholar
- 5.A. N. Blagodarov and A. A. Tarnashinskii, Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved. Fiz., No. 1, 105 (1976).Google Scholar
- 6.M. Kuhn and D. Silversmitn, J. Electrochem. Soc.118, 966 (1971).Google Scholar
- 7.N. J. Chou, J. Electrochem. Soc.118, 601 (1971).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1982