Plastic deformation of a metal caused by a high-current electron beam in pulses 10−8−10−7 sec long
- 18 Downloads
KeywordsPlastic Deformation Electron Beam
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. A. Mesyats, Phenomena in Ionized Gases. Proceedings of the X International Conference, Oxford, England, Vol. II (1971), p. 333.Google Scholar
- 2.G. P. Bazhenov, Dissertation [in Russian], Tomsk, (1972).Google Scholar
- 3.L. I. Mirkin, Dokl.Akad. Nauk SSSR,189, No. 3, 528 (1969).Google Scholar
- 4.G. A. Mesyats and D. I. Proskurovskii, ZhETF Pis. Red.,13, No. 1, 7 (1971).Google Scholar
- 5.D. I. Proskurovskii and V. P. Rotshtein, Izv. VUZ. Fiz., No. 11, 142 (1973).Google Scholar
- 6.R. W. Cahn (editor), Physical Metallurgy, Wiley, New York (1965).Google Scholar
- 7.J. P. Hirth and J. Lothe, Theory of Dislocations, McGraw-Hill, New York (1967).Google Scholar
- 8.A. H. Cottrell, Dislocations and Plastic Flow in Metals, Oxford Uni. Press, London (1953).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1976