Elastic state of piecewise-homogeneous orthotropic plane with cutouts
KeywordsElastic State Orthotropic Plane
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.D. V. Grilitskii, “Basic boundary problems for an infinite plate fused to a disk with incisions along the line of fusion,” Pitannya Mekhaniki i Matematiki, Vid-vo L'vivs'kogo Un-ta, Vol. 9 (1962).Google Scholar
- 2.S. G. Lekhnitskii, Anisotropic Plates [in Russian], Gostekhizdat, Moscow (1957).Google Scholar
- 3.N. I. Muskhelishvili, Some Fundamental Problems in the Mathematical Theory of Elasticity [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1956).Google Scholar
- 4.I. O. Prusov, “Strained state in a nonhomogeneous plane with fissures along a circular line of separation of the nonhomogeneities,” Prikladnaya Mekhanika,7, No. 6 (1961).Google Scholar
- 5.I. A. Prusov, “The stressed state in an inhomogeneous plane with cutouts,” Prikl. Mekh.,2, No. 6 (1966).Google Scholar
- 6.G. N. Savin, Stress Concentration Near Holes [in Russian], GITTL, Moscow-Leningrad (1951).Google Scholar
- 7.G. P. Cherepanov, “The stressed state in an inhomogeneous plate with cutouts,” Izv. AN SSSR, OTN, Mekh. i Mash., No. 1 (1962).Google Scholar
- 8.D. I. Sherman, “Elastic plane with rectilinear cutouts,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,26, No. 7 (1940).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1972