Intramolecular interactions in systems with saturated bonds
- 11 Downloads
KeywordsIntramolecular Interaction Saturated Bond
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. G. Hall and I. E. Lenard-Jones, Proc. Roy. Soc.,A205, 541 (1951).Google Scholar
- 2.K. S. Pitzer and E. Catelono, J. Amer. Chem. Soc.,78, 4844 (1956).Google Scholar
- 3.I. A. Pople and M. S. Santry, Mol. Phys.,7, 269 (1963).Google Scholar
- 4.H. Suzuki, Absorption Spectra and Geometry of Organic Molecules, London (1967).Google Scholar
- 5.T. C. Waddington (editor), Nonaqueous Solvent Systems, Academic Press (1965).Google Scholar
- 6.L. M. Antropov, Theoretical Electrochemistry [in Russian], Vysshaya Shkola, Moscow (1969).Google Scholar
- 7.A. J. Moon, D. S. Poland, and H. A. Sheraga, J. Phys. Chem.,69, 2960 (1965).Google Scholar
- 8.N. D. Sokolov, UKh,34, No. 12 (1967).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1975