Electric conductivity of preirradiated and thermally bleached CaF2 crystals
KeywordsElectric Conductivity Bleached CaF2 CaF2 Crystal
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.E. K. Zavadovskaya, V. A. Fedorov, and V. M. Lisitsyn, Izv. Vuzov SSSR, Fiz., No. 2, 128 (1971).Google Scholar
- 2.V. A. Fedorov and V. M. Lisitsyn, Izv. Vuzov SSSR, Fiz., No. 10, 124 (1971).Google Scholar
- 3.V. V. Ratnam, Phys. Status Solidi,16, 549 (1966).Google Scholar
- 4.R. W. Ure, J. Chem. Phys.,26, 1363 (1957).Google Scholar
- 5.W. G. Jahnston, Phys. Rev.,98, 1777 (1965).Google Scholar
- 6.V. M. Lisitsyn and V. A. Fedorov, Izv. Vuzov SSSR, Fiz., No. 10, 124 (1971).Google Scholar
- 7.V. V. Ratnam and H. N. Bose, Phys. Status Solidi,15, 309 (1966).Google Scholar
- 8.W. Bontinck, Physica,24, 650 (1958).Google Scholar
- 9.A. A. Vorob'ev, E. K. Zavadovskaya, and N. M. Timoshenko, Izv. Tomsk. Polytekh Inst169 39 (1968).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1975