The dependence of the brightness of the electroluminescence on the frequency of the exciting field in a steady-state excitation regime
KeywordsExciting Field Excitation Regime
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. L. Rabotkin, M. B. Kotlyarevskii, and A. K. Gomzyakov, Izv. VUZ, Fiz., No. 7, 129 (1968).Google Scholar
- 2.V. L. Rabotkin, M. B. Kotlyarevskii, and M. S. Kazakova, Izv. VUZ, Fiz., No. 7, 145 (1969).Google Scholar
- 3.Yu. P. Chukova, Trudy Fizichesk. Institut. Akad. Nauk SSSR,37, 149 (1966).Google Scholar
- 4.V. L. Rabotkin and M. B. Kotlyarevskii, Electroluminescence of Solids [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1971), p. 138.Google Scholar
- 5.V. L. Rabotkin and V. V. Dem'yanov, The Use of Electroluminescence in the National Economy (Conference Papers) [in Russian], Chernovtsy (1971), p. 17.Google Scholar
- 6.V. L. Rabotkin and N. D. Abrosimova, Izv. VUZ, Fiz., No. 4, 131 (1972).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1975