On the influence of optical characteristics of a disperse medium on the spatial distribution of diffuse radiation
Brief Communications and Letters to the Editor
- 10 Downloads
KeywordsRadiation Spatial Distribution Optical Characteristic Disperse Medium Diffuse Radiation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. V. Belov and G. M. Krekov, Zh. Priklad. Spektr. (in press).Google Scholar
- 2.A. p. Ivanov, Optics of Scattering Media [in Russian], Nauka i Tekhnika, Minsk (1969).Google Scholar
- 3.B. N. Denchik, et al., Izv. VUZ, Fizika, No. 3 (1973).Google Scholar
- 4.G. M. Krekov, B. A. Kargin, and G. A. Mikhailov, Izv. VUZ, Fizika, No. 4 and 5 (1968).Google Scholar
- 5.D. Deirmendzhan, Scattering of E lectromagnetic Radiation by Polydisperse Spherical particles [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1971).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1975