Calculating the probabilities of quantum processes in external gravitational fields. I.
- 11 Downloads
A method is proposed for calculating the amplitudes of quantum processes for a synchronous and sealer field in warped space-time. It is shown that these amplitudes can be expressed in terms of the matrix elements of the Green functions of the field equations.
KeywordsMatrix Element Green Function Field Equation Gravitational Field Quantum Process
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.B. S. DeWitt, Phys. Rep.,19, 295 (1975).Google Scholar
- 2.L. Parker, “The production of elementary particles by strong gravitational fields,” Lectures presented at the Symposium on Asymptotic Properties of Space-Time, Cincinnati (1976).Google Scholar
- 3.D. M. Gitman, J. Phys.,A10, 2007 (1977).Google Scholar
- 4.D. Brill and J. Wheeler, Rev. Mod. Phys.,29, 465 (1957).Google Scholar
- 5.N. A. Chernikov and N. S. Shavokhina, Preprint JINR R-2-6109 [in Russian], Dubna (1971).Google Scholar
- 6.V. G. Bagrov, D. M. Gitman, and Sh. M. Shvartsman, Zh. Eksp. Teor. Phys.,68, 392 (1975).Google Scholar
- 7.N. A. Chernikov and E. A. Tagirov, Ann. Inst. H. Poincaré,9A, 109 (1968).Google Scholar
- 8.V. P. Frolov, Preprint 10/77/76, Trieste (1977).Google Scholar