Configurations with a vector field in the Einstein-Cartan theory
- 11 Downloads
The properties of self-gravitating distributions of an ideal fluid charged by a vector field which is either massive or massless, i.e., electromagnetic, are considered taking account of the spin properties of the vector field in the framework of the Einstein-Cartan theory of gravitation. Conditions for equilibrium are found and the corresponding exact solutions are obtained. A complete system of first integrals of the corresponding equations of motion is found for dynamical distributions in the absence of pressure. A theorem on the correspondence between the dynamics of an electrically charged ideal fluid with a limiting equation of state and the dynamics of a free massive vector field is also proved.
KeywordsExact Solution Vector Field Complete System Ideal Fluid Massive Vector
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.I. D. Novikov, Astron. Zh.,43, 911 (1968).Google Scholar
- 2.M. A. Markov and V. P. Frolov, Teor. Mat. Fiz.,3, 3 (1970).Google Scholar
- 3.D. D. Ivanenko, V. G. Krechet, and V. G. Lapchinskii, Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Fiz., No. 12, 63 (1973).Google Scholar
- 4.N. V. Pavlov, Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Fiz. No. 4, 42 (1976).Google Scholar
- 5.V. G. Krechet, V. N. Ponomarev, and A. O. Barvinskii, Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Fiz., No. 9, 8 (1977).Google Scholar
- 6.V. G. Krechet, V. N. Ponomarev, and A. O. Barvinskii, Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Fiz., No. 9, 118 (1977).Google Scholar
- 7.V. G. Krechet, Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Fiz., No. 2, 57 (1978).Google Scholar
- 8.F. Kamke, Differentialgleichungen: Loesungsmethoden und Loesungen, Chelsea (1967).Google Scholar