Oscillations in a system of variable-mass material points
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.W. Cunningham, Introduction to Nonlinear Analysis [Russian translation], Gosenergoizdat, Moscow, 1962.Google Scholar
- 2.M. O. Kil'chevs'kii, Course in Theoretical Mechanics, vol. II [in Ukrainian], Vid-vo Radyans'ka shkola, Kiev, 1957.Google Scholar
- 3.A. A. Kosmodem'yanskii, “Lectures on mechanics of bodies of variable mass,” Uch. zap. Moskovskogo gos. un-ta, no. 154, Mekhanika, vol. IV, 1951.Google Scholar
- 4.A. Krattser and V. Frants, Transcendental Functions [Russian translation], IL, Moscow, 1963.Google Scholar
- 5.I. V. Meshcherskii, Studies in the Mechanics of Bodies of Variable Mass [in Russian], GITTL, Moscow, 1949.Google Scholar
- 6.M. P. Petrenko, “Free vibrations of a variable-mass point and the ‘hardening’ method,” Prikladnaya mekhanika, vol. 1, no. 2, 1965.Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1968