Influence of nonlinear effects on the fracture of thin-walled structures with separations
- 13 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. N. Guz' and V. M. Nazarenko, “On the theory of near-surface exfoliation of composite materials under compression along macrocracks,” Mekh. Kompozit. Mater., No. 5, 826–833 (1985).Google Scholar
- 2.I. P. Zhelezko and N. I. Obodan, “Influence of laminations on the carrying capacity of shells,” Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Mekh. Tverd. Tela, No. 6, 153–158 (1986).Google Scholar
- 3.B. S. Kasatkin, A. B. Kudrin, L. M. Lobanov, et al., Experimental Methods of Strain and Stress Investigation [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1981).Google Scholar
- 4.V. I. Mossakovskii, N. I. Obodan, and I. P. Zhelezko, “Nonlinear model of the strain of shells with laminations,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,282, No. 5, 1070–1073 (1985).Google Scholar
- 5.V. M. Nazarenko, “Plastic fracture of materials under compression along near-surface macrocracks,” Prikl. Mekh.,22, No. 3, 53–59 (1986).Google Scholar
- 6.A. N. Polilov and Yu. N. Rabotnov, “Development of laminations during compression of composites,” Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Mekh. Tverd. Tela, No. 4, 166–171 (1983).Google Scholar
- 7.H. Liebowitz (ed.), Fracture, Mathematical Principles of Fracture Theory [Russian translation], Vol. 2, Mir, Moscow (1975), pp. 204–335.Google Scholar
- 8.Yu. M. Tarnopol'skii, V. V. Khitrov, M. V. Shemshurin, and V. M. Vasilevskii, “Danger of lamination of short metal-composite rods under axial compression,” Mekh. Polim., No. 1, 23–33 (1978).Google Scholar
- 9.G. P. Cherepanov, Fracture Mechanics of Composite Materials [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1983).Google Scholar
- 10.J. Raach, “On the determination of surface energy from cleavage experiments,” Int. J. Fract. Mech.,27, No. 3, 289–300 (1971).Google Scholar
- 11.S. S. Wang, H. Suemasu, and N. M. Zahlan, “Interlaminar fracture of random short-fiber SMC composite,” J. Compl. Mater.,18, 574–594, November (1984).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1991