Load imperfections disrupting symmetry in the spatial loss of stability with buckling
- 14 Downloads
KeywordsLoad Imperfection Spatial Loss
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. Atanackovic and Dj. S. Djukic, “Buckling by extension: stability boundary and postcritical behaviour,” Dynam. Stabilit. Syst.,4, No. 2, 81–94 (1989).Google Scholar
- 2.P. Beda, Compression and Torsion of Bifurcated Prismatic Rods, Thesis Submitted to the Hungarian Academy of Sciences for PhD in 1989.Google Scholar
- 3.M. Golubitsky and D. G. Schaeffer, Singularities and Groups in Bifurcation Theory, Springer-Verlag, New York (1985).Google Scholar
- 4.G. Iooss and D. D. Joseph, Elementary Stability and Bifurcation Theory, Springer-Verlag, New York (1980).Google Scholar
- 5.J. E. Marsden and T. J. R. Hughes, Mathematical Foundations of Elasticity, Prentice-Hall Incorporated, Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey (1983).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1992