Stability and nonlinear oscillations of a helicopter
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. N. Belozerov, “Ground resonance of helicopters with separation of ground pneumatics”, in: Ground Resonance of Helicopters [in Russian], Transactions N. E. Zhukovskii Central Aero-Hydrodynamics Institute, No. 1087 (1970).Google Scholar
- 2.R. F. Ganiev, “Phase picture for nonlinear spatial oscillations of a solid”, Proceedings of Council for Science and Technology, Seminar on Theory of Oscillations, Institute SSR [in Russian], No. 4, All-Union Institute of Scientific and Technical Information, Moscow (1969).Google Scholar
- 3.R. F. Ganiev and V. O. Kononenko, “Nonlinear spatial oscillations of a solid on elastic supports”, Proceedings of the Seminar on Dynamics [in Russian], Institute of Mechanics of the Academy of Sciences of the Ukrainian SSR (Kiev, 1965), All-Union Institute of Scientific and Technical Information, Moscow (1967).Google Scholar
- 4.A. I. Lur'e, Analytic Mechanics [in Russian], Fizmatgiz, Moscow (1961).Google Scholar
- 5.M. L. Mil', A. V. Nekrasov, A. S. Braverman, L. N. Grodko, and M. A. Leikand, Helicopters [in Russian], Part 2, Mashinostroenie, Moscow (1967).Google Scholar
- 6.O. K. Naidenko and P. P. Petrov, Shock Absorption for Marine Engines and Mechanisms [in Russian], Sudpromgiz, Leningrad (1962).Google Scholar
- 7.F. E. Chernyakov, Helicopter Oscillations during Inertial Excitation [in Russian], Trudy RKIIGA, No. 153 (1970).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1975