Solution of triply periodic problems in the statics of an elastic body with spherical inclusions
- 18 Downloads
KeywordsElastic Body Spherical Inclusion Periodic Problem
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.H. Bateman and A. Erdelyi, Tables of Integral Transforms: In 2 volumes [Russian translation], Nauka, Moscow (1969).Google Scholar
- 2.V. T. Golovchan, “Investigation of incomplete algebraic systems in problems in the diffraction of elastic waves on spherical surfaces,” Dopov. Akad. Nauk Ukr. SSR, Ser. A, No. 11, 1009–1013 (1971).Google Scholar
- 3.V. T. Golovchan, “Solution of boundary-value problems in the statics of an elastic bounded body by spherical surfaces,” Dopov. Akad. Nauk Ukr. SSR, Ser. A, No. 1, 61–64 (1974).Google Scholar
- 4.V. T. Golovchan, “The effective thermal conductivities of a granular medium,” Inzh.-fiz. Zh.,40, No. 2, 336–344 (1981).Google Scholar
- 5.V. T. Golovchan and V. I. Kushch, “Three-dimensional problem on the concentration of stresses along spherical cavities in an elastic space,” Republican Symposium on Concentration of Stresses: Theses of Reports [in Russian], Donetsk (1983), pp. 25–26.Google Scholar
- 6.V. T. Golovchan and V. I. Kushch, “Determination of the temperature in a granular material,” Inzh.-fiz. Zh.,46, No. 1, 137–138 (1983).Google Scholar
- 7.N. P. Kasterin, “Distribution of waves in an inhomogeneous medium,” Uch. Zap. Mosk. Univ., No. 20, 149 (1904).Google Scholar
- 8.P. Morse and H. Feshbach, Methods of Theoretical Physics: 2 volumes [Russian translation], IL, Moscow (1960), Vol. 2.Google Scholar
- 9.A. F. Ulitko, Method of Characteristic Vector Functions in Three-Dimensional Problems in the Theory of Elasticity [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1979).Google Scholar
- 10.B. D. Agarwal and L. J. Broutman, “Three-dimensional finite elements analysis of spherical particle composites,” Fibre Sci. Technol.,7, No. 1, 63–77 (1974).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1987