Stress concentration in elastic disks weakened by holes
- 21 Downloads
KeywordsStress Concentration Elastic Disk
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.O. M. Huz, “Approximate solutions to problems in the theory of plates and hollow shells for some doubly connected regions,” Prikladna mekhanika [Ukrainian], vol. 9, no. 1, 1963.Google Scholar
- 2.V. M. Huryanov and O. S. Kosmodamians'kyi, “Influence of curvature on stressed state of isotropic plate with curvilinear hole,” Prikladna mekhanika [Ukrainian], vol. 9, no. 5, 1963.Google Scholar
- 3.N. I. Muskhelishvili, Some Fundamental Problems in the Mathematical Theory of Elasticity [in Russian], Izd-vo AN UkrSSR, Kiev, 1954.Google Scholar
- 4.G. N. Savin, Stress Concentration near Holes [in Russian], Gostekhizdat, Moscow, 1951.Google Scholar
- 5.M. M. Frokht, Photoelasticity, Vol. 1 [in Russian], OGIZ, Moscow, 1948.Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau, a division of Plenum Publishing Corporation 1972