Stability of the anisotropy of a cylindrical shell under a nonaxisymmetric load
KeywordsAnisotropy Cylindrical Shell Nonaxisymmetric Load
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. A. Ambartsumyan, General Theory of Anisotropic Shells [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1974).Google Scholar
- 2.L. V. Andreev, N. I. Obodan, and A. G. Lebedev, “Analysis of the behavior of geometrically nonlinear cylindrical shells under nonaxisymmetric loading,” Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Mashinostr., No. 5, 5–8 (1976).Google Scholar
- 3.V. I. Korolev, Layered Anisotropic Plates and Shells of Reinforced Plastics [in Russian], Mashgiz, Moscow (1965).Google Scholar
- 4.N. I. Obodan, “Variational functionals in the nonlinear theory of shells,” Din. Prochn. Mash.,6, 141–145 (1982).Google Scholar
- 5.Yu. M. Tarnopol'skii and A. M. Skudra, Structural Strength and Deformation of Glass-Reinforced Plastics [in Russian], Zinatne, Riga (1966).Google Scholar
- 6.L. Smith, F. Bogner, and R. Fox, “Design of structures with finite deflections using discrete elements of plates and shells,” Raket. Tekh. Kosmonavt.,6, No. 5, 17–29 (1968).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1985