Simplified equations of the strong bending of thin elastic shells
- 15 Downloads
KeywordsElastic Shell Thin Elastic Shell
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. S. Vol'mir, Flexible Plates and Shells [in Russian], Gostekhizdat, Moscow (1956).Google Scholar
- 2.K. Z. Galimov, The Foundations of the Nonlinear Theory of Thin Shells [in Russian], Kazan Univ., Kazan' (1975).Google Scholar
- 3.É. I. Grigolyuk and V. V. Kabanov, Stability of Shells [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1978).Google Scholar
- 4.Ya. M. Grigorenko and A. P. Mukoed, The Solution of Nonlinear Problems of Shell Theory on a Computer [in Russian], Vishcha Shkola, Kiev (1983).Google Scholar
- 5.B. Ya. Kantor, Nonlinear Problems of the Theory of Nonhomogeneous Shallow Shells [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1971).Google Scholar
- 6.A. N. Chuiko, “On the nonlinear equations of the theory of thin shells,” Prikl. Mekh.,19, No. 11, 67–71 (1983).Google Scholar
- 7.A. N. Chuiko, “The supporting capacity of thin-walled shells under an impulse load of radial pressure,” Prikl. Mekh.,8, 21–27 (1972).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1987