Investigation of nonstationary wave deformation processes in a closed cylindrical layer
- 17 Downloads
KeywordsDeformation Process Wave Deformation Cylindrical Layer Nonstationary Wave
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. É. Babaev, “Nonstationary interaction of a multilayer cylinder containing an inner linear source, with a fluid (gas),” Prikl. Mekh.,23, No. 4, 103–111 (1987).Google Scholar
- 2.A. N. Guz', V. D. Kubenko, and A. É. Babaev, Hydroelasticity of Systems of Shells [in Russian], Vishch. Shkola, Kiev (1984).Google Scholar
- 3.V. A. Ditkin and A. P. Prudnikov, Handbook on Operational Calculus [in Russian], Vyssh. Shkola, Moscow (1965).Google Scholar
- 4.S. S. Kokhmanyuk E. G. Yanyutin, and L. G. Romanenko, Vibrations of Deformable Systems under Pulse and Moving Loads [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1980)Google Scholar
- 5.A. Love, Treatise on the Mathematical Theory of Elasticity, Dover, New York (1927).Google Scholar
- 6.E. G. Yanyutin, “Analysis of the nonstationary deformation of an elastic space with a cylindrical cavity,” Tr. 4th All-Union Symp., Theory of Wave Propagation in Elastic and Elastic-Plastic Media, Novosibirsk (1987), pp. 54–55.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1991