Extremal temperature fields and stresses of a spherical shell under local heating
- 14 Downloads
KeywordsTemperature Field Extremal Temperature Spherical Shell Local Heating
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. V. Budnikova, “Axisymmetric stress state of a spherical shell with an arbitrary temperature distribution along the meridian,” in: Thermal Stresses in Structural Elements [in Russian], No. 6, Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1966).Google Scholar
- 2.É. I. Grigolyuk, Ya. I. Burak, and Ya. S. Podstrigach, “Formulation and solution of some variational problems of thin-shell thermoelasticity in application to the selection of optimal local heat-treatment modes,” Zh. Prikl. Mekhan. i Tekhn. Fiz., No. 4 (1968).Google Scholar
- 3.A. D. Kovalenko, Introduction to Thermoelasticity [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1965).Google Scholar
- 4.N. N. Lebedev, Special Functions and Their Applications [in Russian], Fizmatgiz, Moscow (1963).Google Scholar
- 5.Ya. S. Podstrigach and S. Ya. Yarema, Temperature Stresses in Shells [in Ukrainian], Vid. AN URSR (1961).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1973