Bending of rectangular plates of stepwise variable thickness
- 17 Downloads
KeywordsVariable Thickness Rectangular Plate Stepwise Variable Thickness
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. P. Abovskii and L. V. Endzhievskii, “Computation of platelike systems by discrete methods of structural mechanics,” Izv. VUZ, Stroitel'stv i Arkhitektura, No. 12 (1966).Google Scholar
- 2.D. V. Vainberg, P. P. Voroshko, V. M. Gerashchenko, I. Z. Roitfarb, and A. L. Sinyavskii, “Difference equations of contact problem of bending of plates,” in: Resistance of Materials and Theory of Constructions [in Russian], No. 3, Budivel'nik, Kiev (1965).Google Scholar
- 3.Yu. P. Kochanov, Transverse Bending of Rectangular Plates of Variable Rigidity in Shipbuilding and Marine Construction [in Russian], No. 6, Khar'kov State University, Khar'kov (1967).Google Scholar
- 4.N. I. Krivosheev and M. S. Kornishin, “Bending of rectangular plates of stepwise variable rigidity,” in: Investigations on the Theory of Plates and Shells [in Russian], No. 5, Kazansk State University, Kazansk (1967).Google Scholar
- 5.P. F. Papkovich, Structural Mechanics of Ships [in Russian], Part 2, Gosstroizdat, Moscow (1951).Google Scholar
- 6.A. É. Podgorodetskii, “Bending of rectangular plates of stepwise variable thickness,” Report NII, Élektrotyazhmas, Khar'kov (1972).Google Scholar
- 7.Gran Olsson, Beiqung der Rechteckplatte bei linear verander licher Biegung stiefigkeit, Ing. Archiv, No. 5 (1934).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1975