On the dynamic deformation theory of cylindrical shells
- 18 Downloads
KeywordsCylindrical Shell Deformation Theory Dynamic Deformation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. A. Kil'chevskii, “Approximate methods of determining displacements in cylindrical shells,” in: Collection of Papers of the Institute of Mathematics [in Ukrainian], Vid. AN URSR, Kiev (1947).Google Scholar
- 2.N. A. Kil'chevskii, “Integrodifferential equations of equilibrium of elastic shells,” Prikl. Matem i Mekh.,23, No. 1 (1959).Google Scholar
- 3.N. A. Kil'chevskii, Foundations of Analytical Mechanics of Shells [in Russian], Izd. AN USSR, Kiev (1963).Google Scholar
- 4.N. A. Kil'chevskii, Theory of Impact of Solids [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1969).Google Scholar
- 5.N. I. Remizova, “On the development of the method of integral equations in applications to cylindrical shells,” Izv. Kievsk. Politekhn. In-ta,31 (1961).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1973