The exact solution of some one-dimensional problems of the physically nonlinear quadratic elasticity theory
- 12 Downloads
KeywordsExact Solution Elasticity Theory Nonlinear Quadratic Elasticity
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.H. Kauderer, Nichtlineare Mechanik, Berlin (1958).Google Scholar
- 2.G. M. Savin and Yu. I. Koifman, “Problems in the plane nonlinear theory of elasticity,” Prikl. Mekhan.,7, No. 6 (1961).Google Scholar
- 3.G. N. Savin and L. P. Khoroshun, “Plane problems in the physics of nonlinearly elastic bodies,” Prikl. Mekhan.,1, No. 4 (1965).Google Scholar
- 4.I. N. Slezinger and S. Ya. Bars'ka, “Nonlinear plane deformations in the elastic framework of a closed circular cylinder,” Prikl. Mekhan.,10, No. 3 (1964).Google Scholar
- 5.F. D. Murnaghan, Finite Deformation of Elastic Solids, New York (1951).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1973