Stress-strain field in an anisotropic elliptical plate with a hole and supported around the edge
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. K. Burov and G. D. Andreevskaya, Glass-Fiber Anisotropic Materials and Their Engineering Applications [in Russian], Izd. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Moscow (1956).Google Scholar
- 2.G. M. Ivanov and A. S. Kosmodamianskii, “Flexure of an anisotropic elliptical plate with an elliptical hole under concentrated loads,” in: Mechanics of Solids [in Russian], Izd. Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1969), Vol. 1.Google Scholar
- 3.S. G. Lekhnitskii, Anisotropic Plates [in Russian], Gostekhizdat, Moscow (1957).Google Scholar
- 4.V. V. Meglinskii, “Flexure of an anisotropie elliptical plate perforated with elliptical holes,” Prikl. Mekhan.,1, No. 4 (1965).Google Scholar
- 5.V. V. Meglinskii, “Some problems in the flexure of a doubly constrained orthotropic plate,” in: Some Problems in Elasticity Theory Concerning Stress and Strain Concentrations in Elastic Bodies [in Russian], izd. Saratov. Gos. Inst. (1965), No. 2.Google Scholar
- 6.V. V. Meglinskii, “Flexure of an elliptical anisotropic plate with two elliptical holes,” Prikl. Mekhan.,2, No. 6 (1966).Google Scholar
- 7.V. V. Meglinskii, “Some problems in the flexure of thin multiply constrained anisotropic plates,” in: Some Problems in Elasticity Theory Concerning Stress and Strain Concentrations in Solid Bodies [in Russian], Izd. Saratov. Gos. Inst. (1967), No. 3.Google Scholar
- 8.Ya. Ya. Khotin, “Flexure of a circular orthotropic plate with a rigid washer,” Izv. VUZov Mashinostroenie, No. 9 (1969).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau, a division of Plenum Publishing Corporation 1973