Elastic equilibrium of a plate weakened by a system of cracks
- 13 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. I. Barenblatt, “On equilibrium cracks formed in the case of brittle breaking,” Prikl. Matem. i Mekh.,23, Nos. 3, 4, 5 (1959).Google Scholar
- 2.I. A. Markuzon, “Equilibrium cracks in a strip of finite width,” Zhurnal. Prikl. Mekh. i Tekh. Fiziki, No. 5 (1963).Google Scholar
- 3.N. V. Pal'tsun, “Plane problem of elasticity theory for an unbounded body weakened by two cracks,” Prikladnaya Mekhanika,4, 12 (1968).Google Scholar
- 4.I. N. Sneddon, Fourier Transforms McGraw-Hill, New York (1951).Google Scholar
- 5.G. R. Irwin, “Analysis of stresses and strains near the end of a crack traversing a plate,” J. Appl. Mech.,24 (1957).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau, a division of Plenum Publishing Corporation 1973