Magnetoelastic interaction of two magnetized strips
- 17 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. V. Vonsovskii, Magnetism, [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1971).Google Scholar
- 2.L. D. Landau and E. M. Lifshitz, Electrodynamics of Continuous Media, Pergamin (1960).Google Scholar
- 3.Yu. M. Pyatina (ed.), Permanent Magnets [in Russian], Energiya, Moscow (1980).Google Scholar
- 4.L. I. Sedov, Continuum Mechanics [in Russian], Vol. 1, Nauka, Moscow (1970)Google Scholar
- 5.S. P. Timoshenko and J. N. Goodier, Theory of Elasticity, McGraw-Hill (1970).Google Scholar
- 6.O. V. Tozoni and S. S. Romanovich, “Computer design of permanent magnets,” Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Elektromekh., No. 8, 818–826 (1975).Google Scholar
- 7.E. M. Frishman, “Selection of a magnetic material and optimization of magnetic systems for rails and vehicles for magnetic suspension,” Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Elektromekh., No. 8, 892–894 (1977).Google Scholar
- 8.W. F. Brown, Magnetoclastic Interactions, Springer-Verlag, Berlin (1966).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1986