Deformation of a fiber-bonded laminar composite near a free surface
KeywordsFree Surface Laminar Composite
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. V. Bolotin, I. I. Gol'denblat, and A. F. Smirnov, Structural, Mechanics. State of the Art and Development Prospects [in Russian], Gosstroiizdat, Moscow (1972).Google Scholar
- 2.V. V. Bolotin and Yu. N. Novichkov, Mechanics of Multilayered Structures [in Russian], Mashinostroenie, Moscow (1980).Google Scholar
- 3.G. A. Van Fo Fy, Bonded Plastic Structures, [in Russian], Tekhnika, Kiev (1971).Google Scholar
- 4.J. T. Oden, Finite Elements of Nonlinear, Continua, McGraw-Hill (1972).Google Scholar
- 5.A. A. Rassokha, “Investigation of deformation and rupture of composite materials by speckle-holographic interferometry methods,” Mekh. Kompozitn. Mater., No. 1, 136–140. (1982).Google Scholar
- 6.J. Sendetski, “Elastic properties of composites,” Composite Materials [Russian translation], Vol. 2, Mir, Moscow (1978), pp. 61–101.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1985