Linear oscillations of viscous liquids in tanks
- 16 Downloads
KeywordsViscous Liquid Linear Oscillation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. V. Bolotin, Dynamic Stability of Elastic Systems [in Russian], Gostekhizdat, Moscow (1956).Google Scholar
- 2.F. Dodge, D. Kana, and G. Abramson, “Oscillations of liquid surfaces in rigid cylindrical tanks undergoing longitudinal vibrations”, AIAA Journal,3, 685 (1965).Google Scholar
- 3.S. I. Krushinskaya, “Oscillations of a heavy viscous liquid in a moving tank”, Zhurnal Vychislit. Matematiki i Matem. Fiziki, No. 3 (1965).Google Scholar
- 4.H. Lamb, Hydrodynamics [Russian translation], Gostekhizdat, Moscow (1947).Google Scholar
- 5.N. N. Moiseev and V. V. Rumyantsev, Dynamics of Solids with Cavities Containing Liquids [in Russian], Izd-vo Nauka, Moscow (1965).Google Scholar
- 6.L. N. Sretenskii, Waves on the Surface of Viscous Liquids [in Russian], Trudy TsAGI, No. 541 (1941).Google Scholar
- 7.F. L. Chernous'ko, “Oscillations in a tank containing viscous liquid”, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR. Mekhan. Zhidk. i Gaza, No. 1 (1967).Google Scholar
- 8.A. G. Schmidt, “Oscillations of a viscous liquid of finite depth produced by an initial displacement of its free surface”, Zhurnal Vychislit. Matematiki i Matem. Fiziki, No. 2 (1965).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1973