KeywordsPlastic Flow Orthotropic Body
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. N. Bastun and N. I. Chernyak, “On the applicability of certain plasticity conditions for anisotropic steel,” Prikladnaya Mekhanika,2, No. 1 (1966).Google Scholar
- 2.A. M. Zhukov, “The strength and plasticity of D16T alloy in a complex stress state,” Izv. AN SSSR, OTN, No. 6 (1954).Google Scholar
- 3.D. Yu. Panov, Handbook on Numerical Solution of Partial Differential Equations [in Russian], GITTL, Moscow (1950).Google Scholar
- 4.L. A. Tolokonnikov, V. V. Shevelev and S. P. Yakovlev, “The plane stress state of an anisotropic body,” Prikladnaya Mekhanika,3, No. 2 (1967).Google Scholar
- 5.L. A. Tolokonnikov and S. P. Yakovlev, “On the formulation of the yield condition and the associated flow rule of an anisotropic body,“ Izv. Vuzov. Ser. Mashinostroenie, No. 7 (1969).Google Scholar
- 6.R. Hill, The Mathematical Theory of Plasticity [Russian translation], Gostekhizdat, Moscow (1956).Google Scholar
- 7.N. I. Chernyak and V. N. Bastun, “The influence of anisotropy of steel on the form of the yield surface,” Prikladnaya Mekhanika,1, No. 12, (1965).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1973