Motion of a viscoplastic medium in a circular tube in the case of a variable pressure drop
KeywordsPressure Drop Variable Pressure Circular Tube Viscoplastic Medium Variable Pressure Drop
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. Gray, G. B. Mathews, and J. M. MacRobert, A Treatise on Bessel Functions and Their Applications to Physics, Macmillan and Co., London (1931).Google Scholar
- 2.L. M. Kachanov, Mechanics of Plastic Solids, Mapleton House, Brooklyn, New York (1948).Google Scholar
- 3.R. Lyambcsi, “Forced oscillations of an incompressible viscous liquid in a rigid horizontal tube,” in: Collected Translations, Mekhanika [in Russian], No. 3 (19), (1953).Google Scholar
- 4.A. Kh. Mirzadzhanzade and A. A. Abbasov, “An approximate solution of the problem concerning the nonstationary motion of a viscoplastic fluid in a circular cylindrical tube,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR ,102, No. 2, (1956).Google Scholar
- 5.A. I. Safronchik, “Nonstationary flow of a viscoplastic material in a circular tube,” Prikl. Mat. i Mekhan. ,24, No. 1, (y1960).Google Scholar
- 6.S. M. Targ, Fundamental Problems of the Theory of Laminar Flows [in Russian], Gostekhizdat, Moscow-Leningrad (1951).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1973