Application of the phase method for determining the vibrations decrement for hysteresis-type nonlinear systems
KeywordsNonlinear System Phase Method Vibration Decrement
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. V. Matveev, A. P. Yakovlev, and I. M. Vasinyuk, “Determination of vibration decrement of hysteresis-type nonlinear systems from the resonance curve,” Prikl. Mekh. ,6, No. 1 (1970).Google Scholar
- 2.P. P. Ornatskii, “Automatic Measurement Instruments,” Tekhnika (1965).Google Scholar
- 3.G. S. Pisarenko, Vibrations of Elastic Systems with Energy Dispersion in the Material, Publ. by Acad. of Sci. of the UkrSSR, Kiev (1955).Google Scholar
- 4.G. S. Pisarenko, Energy Dispersion in Mechanical Vibrations, Publ. by Acad. of Sci. of the UkrSSR, Kiev (1962).Google Scholar
- 5.E. S. Sorokin, “Methods of experimental determination of internal friction in solid bodies,” Trudy Moskovs. In-ta Inzh. Zhel-Dor. Transporta, No. 193 (1964).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1973