The constant component of the signal of pendulums with vibrations
- 12 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. N. Bogolyubov and Yu. A. Mitropol'skii, Asymptotic Methods in the Theory of Nonlinear Vibrations [in Russian], Fizmatgiz, Moscow (1958).Google Scholar
- 2.Ya. L. Lunts, Errors in Gyroscopic Instruments [in Russian], Sudostroenie, Leningrad (1968).Google Scholar
- 3.S. S. Rivkin, The Theory of Gyroscopic Devices, Part I, Sudpromgiz, Leningrad, (1962).Google Scholar
- 4.J. Sanson, Ordinary Differential Equations [Russian translation], Vol. 1, Inostr. Lit., Moscow (1953).Google Scholar
- 5.A. E. Sinel'nikov, “Deviations of a pendulum on a vibrating base in the case of the action of an elliptical vibration,” Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Mekhanika, No. 6 (1965).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1973