Plane contact problem for an elastic rectangular punch and a half-plane with initial stresses
KeywordsContact Problem Initial Stress Plane Contact Plane Contact Problem Rectangular Punch
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.L. A. Galin, Content Problems in the Theory of Elasticity and Viscoelasticity [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1980).Google Scholar
- 2.A. N. Guz', Mechanics of the Brittle Fracture of Materials with Initial Stresses [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1984).Google Scholar
- 3.A. N. Guz' and V. B. Rudnitskii, “Contact problem on the pressure of an elastic die against an elastic half-space with initial stresses,” Prikl. Mekhan.,20, No. 8, 3–11 (1984).Google Scholar
- 4.G. I. Listov, “Contact of an elastic rectangle of finite dimensions and an elastic half-space in the absence of frictional forces,” in: Contact Problems and Their Engineering Applications [in Russian], Izd. NIIMash Moscow (1969), pp. 3–10.Google Scholar
- 5.N. I. Muskhelishvili, Some Basic Problems in Mathematical Elasticity Theory [in Russian], Izd. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Moscow (1954).Google Scholar
- 6.Development of the Theory of Contact Problems in the USSR [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1976).Google Scholar
- 7.R. Khadem and J. J. O'Connor, “Adhesive or frictionless compression of an elastic rectangle between two identical elastic half-spaces,” Int. J. Eng. Sci.,7, No. 2, 153–168 (1969).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1986