Contact interaction of two stressed half-planes with an elastic rectangle (a compressible object)
KeywordsContact Interaction Elastic Rectangle Compressible Object
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.B. L. Abramyan, “One case of the two-dimensional problem in the theory of elasticity for a rectangle,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk Arm. SSR,21, No. 5, 21–32 (1955).Google Scholar
- 2.S. Yu. Babich and A. N. Guz', “The general three-dimensional statistical contact problem for a previously stressed elastic half-space,” Prikl. Mekh.,20, No. 5, 3–13 (1984).Google Scholar
- 3.G. M. Valov, “A compound problem in the theory of elasticity for a rectangle,” Mashinostr., Akad. Nauk SSSR, No. 3, 133–142 (1961).Google Scholar
- 4.A. N. Guz', Stability of Elastic Objects for Finite Deformations, Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1973).Google Scholar
- 5.A. N. Guz', Stability of Elastic Objects for Cubic Compression, Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1979).Google Scholar
- 6.A. N. Guz', The Mechanics of Brittle Rupturing in Materials with Initial Stresses, Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1984).Google Scholar
- 7.A. N. Guz', “Contact problems for elastic compressible objects with initial stresses,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk Ukr. SSR, Ser. A, No. 6, 48–52 (1980).Google Scholar
- 8.A. N. Guz' and V. B. Rudnitskii, “Contact problem for the pressure of an elastic object on an elastic half-space with initial stresses,” Prikl. Mekh.,20, No. 8, 3–11 (1984).Google Scholar
- 9.V. B. Rudnitskii, “Two-dimensional contact problem for an elastic rectangle and half-planes with initial stresses,” Prikl. Mekh.,21, No. 10 (1985).Google Scholar
- 10.R. Khadem and J. O'Connor, “Adhesive or frictionless compression of an elastic rectangle between two identical elastic half-spaces,” Int. J. Eng. Sci.,7, 153–168 (1968).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1986