Influence of warping on the stability of cylindrical shells
- 16 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.D. V. Babich, “Method of discrete approximation of a functional in stability problems of shells of revolution,” Prikl. Mekh., 19, No. 2, 38–44 (1983).Google Scholar
- 2.D. V. Babich and L. A. Deriglazova, “Stability of shells of revolution with small deviations from cylindrical shape,” Prikl. Mekh.,20, No. 12, 106–108 (1984).Google Scholar
- 3.G. A. Vanin, N. P. Semenyuk, and R. F. Emel'yanov, Stability of Shells from Bonded Materials [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1978).Google Scholar
- 4.É. I. Grigolyuk and V. V. Kabanov, Shell Stability [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1978).Google Scholar
- 5.N. G. Gurskii, A. A. Kil'chinskii, and G. A. Yakovlev, “Temperature deformation of glass-plastic cylindrical shells,” Teplov. Napryazh. Élem. Konstr.,11, 20–23 (1971).Google Scholar
- 6.N. G. Gurskii and G. A. Yakovlev, “Experimental-analytic method of determining the inhomogeneities of reduced thermoelastic characteristics of glass-plastics,” Prikl. Mekh.,6, No. 2, 24–27 (1969).Google Scholar
- 7.V. I. Korolev, Elastic-Plastic Deformations of Shells [in Russian], Mashinostroenie, Moscow (1971).Google Scholar
- 8.A. K. Malmeister, V. P. Tamuzh, and G. A. Teters, Resistance of Polymer and Composite Materials [in Russian], Zinatne, Riga (1980).Google Scholar
- 9.R. B. Rikards and G. A. Teters, Stability of Shells from Composite Materials [in Russian], Zinatne, Riga (1974).Google Scholar
- 10.R. D. Stepanov and O. F. Shlenskii, Strength Analysis of Plastic Structures Working in Liquid Media [in Russian], Mashinostroenie, Moscow (1981).Google Scholar
- 11.L. P. Khoroshun and D. V. Babich, “Thermoelasticity of laminar plates and shells with finite shear stiffness,” Teplor. Napryazh. Elem. Konstr.,20, 10–15 (1980).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1987