Wave effects in a stretched band
- 15 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. P. Boldin, “Flexural vibrations of a plate with a moving fastening,” in: Applied Problems of Strength and Plasticity [in Russian], Gor'kii University, Gor'kii (1983), pp. 129–137.Google Scholar
- 2.V. P. Boldin, “Interaction of flexural waves in a plate with a uniformly moving elasticinertial fastening,” Differents. Integral. Uravn., No. 6, 158 (1983).Google Scholar
- 3.V. P. Boldin and B. P. Borisov, Vibrations of a Membrane with Variable Dimensions, Dep. VINITI, No. 4148-82, Moscow (1982).Google Scholar
- 4.B. P. Borisov and A. I. Vesnitskii, “Vibrations of a membrane with dimensions that vary uniformly with time,” Prikl. Mekh.,13, No. 3, 57–62 (1977).Google Scholar
- 5.B. P. Borisov and A. I. Vesnitskii, “Transverse vibration of a membrane with a uniformly moving angular fastening,” Prikl. Mekh.,17, No. 9, 127–130 (1981).Google Scholar
- 6.A. I. Vesnitskii and A. I. Potapov, “Parametric excitation of pulses in one-dimensional systems with variable length,” in: Theory of Diffraction and Wave Propagation [in Russian], in 3 volumes, Vol. 3, Nauka, Moscow (1977), pp. 113–116.Google Scholar
- 7.A. I. Vesnitskii, L. E. Kaplan, S. V. Krysov, and G. A. Utkin, “Self-consistent problems of dynamics of one-dimensional systems with moving loads and fastenings,” Gor'kii (1982) (Preprint: Scientific Research Radiophysical Institute; No. 159).Google Scholar
- 8.G. G. Denisov and V. V. Novikov, “Stability of an infinite beam along which two arresting devices move,” in: Dynamics of Systems. Optimization and Adaptation [in Russian], Gor'kii University, Gor'kii (1982), pp. 182–195.Google Scholar
- 9.L. A. Ostrovskii and N. S. Stepanov, “Nonresonance parametric phenomena in distributed systems,” Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Radiofiz.,14, No. 4, 489–529 (1971).Google Scholar
- 10.I. E. Tamm, “General properties of radiation emitted by systems moving with faster-than-light velocities, and certain applications in plasma physics (Nobel Lecture),” Usp. Fiz. Nauk,18, No. 3, 387–402 (1959).Google Scholar
- 11.A. Einstein, “On the electrodynamics of moving media,” Collection of Scientific Works, 2 vols., Nauka, Moscow (1972), Vol. 1, p. 330.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1992