Elastic-plastic bending of rectangular flexible plates with different ratios of their sides
- 16 Downloads
KeywordsFlexible Plate Rectangular Flexible Plate
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.P. M. Varvak, The Development and Application of Grid Methods in the Calculation of Plates [in Russian], Parts I and II, Izd. AN UkrSSR Kiev (1949 1952).Google Scholar
- 2.A. A. Il'yushin, Plasticity [in Russian], Gostekhizdat, Moscow-Leningrad (1948).Google Scholar
- 3.V. A. Kolgadin, “The geometrically nonlinear problem of the elastic-plastic bending of rectangular plates” Prikl. Mekhan.,4, No. 4 (1968).Google Scholar
- 4.Ya. D. Livshits, “A criterion for the nonlinearity of a plate,”. Prikl. Mekhan.,2, No. 5 (1966).Google Scholar
- 5.A. I. Strel'bitskaya and S. I. Matoshko, “Analysis of work on the investigation of flexible plates,” Prikl. Mekhan.,6, No. 7 (1970).Google Scholar
- 6.S. P. Timoshenko and S. Voinovskii-Kriger, Plates and Shells [in Russian], Fizmatgiz, Moscow (1963).Google Scholar
- 7.T. Karman, Enzyklopadie der Mathematischen Wissenschaften, Vol. 4 (1910).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau, a division of Plenum Publishing Corporation 1974