The stress - Strain state of plates in flexure, with hardening of the material taken into account
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.P. M. Varvak, Development and Application of the Grid Method to Plate Calculations [in Russian], Part 1, AN UkrSSR, Kiev (1949); Part 2 AN UkrSSR, Kiev (1952).Google Scholar
- 2.A. A. Il'yushin, Plasticity [in Russian], Gostekhizdat, Moscow-Leningrad (1948).Google Scholar
- 3.V. A. Kolgadin, S. I. Matoshko, and A. I. Strel'bitskaya, “On the theory of elastic-plastic flexure of plates with a nonlinear strain diagram,” Prikl. Mekh.,4, No. 10 (1968).Google Scholar
- 4.A. I. Strel'bitskaya, V. A. Kolgadin, and R. I. Rybakova, “The effect of mixed boundary conditions on the elastic-plastic state of plates in flexure,” Prikl. Mekh.,3, No. 2 (1967).Google Scholar
- 5.S. P. Timoshenko and S. Woinwsky-Krieger, Plates and Shells [Russian translation] Fizmatgiz, Moscow (1963).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1972