The stress - Strain state of plates in flexure, with hardening of the material taken into account
- 15 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.P. M. Varvak, Development and Application of the Grid Method to Plate Calculations [in Russian], Part 1, AN UkrSSR, Kiev (1949); Part 2 AN UkrSSR, Kiev (1952).Google Scholar
- 2.A. A. Il'yushin, Plasticity [in Russian], Gostekhizdat, Moscow-Leningrad (1948).Google Scholar
- 3.V. A. Kolgadin, S. I. Matoshko, and A. I. Strel'bitskaya, “On the theory of elastic-plastic flexure of plates with a nonlinear strain diagram,” Prikl. Mekh.,4, No. 10 (1968).Google Scholar
- 4.A. I. Strel'bitskaya, V. A. Kolgadin, and R. I. Rybakova, “The effect of mixed boundary conditions on the elastic-plastic state of plates in flexure,” Prikl. Mekh.,3, No. 2 (1967).Google Scholar
- 5.S. P. Timoshenko and S. Woinwsky-Krieger, Plates and Shells [Russian translation] Fizmatgiz, Moscow (1963).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1972