The nonasymptotic stability of the unperturbed motion of a twin-rotor gyrocompass
- 20 Downloads
KeywordsUnperturbed Motion Nonasymptotic Stability
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.B. P. Damidovich, Lectures on the Mathematical Theory of Stability [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1967).Google Scholar
- 2.V. N. Koshlyakov, “Gyrocompass theory,” Prikl. Matem. i Mekhan.,23, No. 5 (1959).Google Scholar
- 3.V. N. Koshlyakov, “Hekkeler's equations in gyrocompass theory,” Prikl. Matem. i Mekhan., 28, No. 4 (1964).Google Scholar
- 4.A. M. Lyapunov, The General Problem of the Stability of Motion [in Russian], GITTL, Moscow-Leningrad (1950).Google Scholar
- 5.A. M. Lyapunov, “The stability of motion in a particular case of the three-body problem,” in: Collected Works [in Russian, Vol. 1, Izd-vo AN SSSR, Moscow (1954).Google Scholar
- 6.S. M. Onishchenko, “The problem of using the averaging method in applied gyrocompass theory,” Prikl. Mekhan.,5, No. 5 (1969).Google Scholar
- 7.V. M. Starzhinskii, “The stability of the trivial solution of linear systems with periodic coefficients,” Prikl. Matem. i Mekhan.,22, No. 5 (1958).Google Scholar
- 8.L. Cezari, The Problems in Ordinary Differential Equations [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1964).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1972