The oscillations of a rectangular elastic body with a rigidly fixed base
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.I. G. Belukhina, “Difference schemes for solving a plane dynamic problem in the theory of elasticity with mixed boundary conditions,” Zh. Vychisl. Matem. i Matem. Fiziki,9, No. 2 (1969).Google Scholar
- 2.L. Bers, F. John, and M. Shekhter, Partial Differential Equations [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1966).Google Scholar
- 3.Yu. N. Vatolin, “The σ-method of selving a dynamical problem in the theory of elasticity,” Izv. Sib. Otd. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Seriya Tekhn. Nauk, No. 8 (1967).Google Scholar
- 4.L. I. Dyatlovyts'kyy, “Stable explicit difference scheme for the solution of Lamé motion equations,” Dopovidi Akad. Nauk UkrRSR, Ser. A, No. 12, 1115 (1968).Google Scholar
- 5.A. N. Konovalov, “Difference methods of solving plane problems in the theory of elasticity,” Trudy Matem. In-ta Akad. Nauk SSSR,74 (1966).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1972