Effect of creep and aging of material on stressed state around holes in a plate
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. Kh. Arutyunyan, Some Problems in the Theory of Creep [in Russian], GITTL, Moscow-Leningrad (1952).Google Scholar
- 2.V. G. Gromov, “Algebra of Volterra operators and its applications in the problem of viscoelasticity,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,182, No. 1 (1968).Google Scholar
- 3.Yu. N. Rabotnov, Creep of Structural Elements [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1966).Google Scholar
- 4.M. I. Rozovskii, “Some properties of special operators employed in creep theory,” Prikl. Matem. i Mekhan.,23, No. 5 (1959).Google Scholar
- 5.G. N. Savin, Stress Distribution Around Holes [in Russian], Kiev, Naukova Dumka (1968).Google Scholar
- 6.G. N. Savin and K. A. Wang Fo Fe, “Stress distribution around an elliptical hole in a plate of fibrous materials,” Prikl. Mekhan.,2, No. 5 (1966).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1972