Vibrations of a rectangular current-conducting plate in a nonconducting viscous medium under the action of a magnetic field
- 15 Downloads
KeywordsMagnetic Field Viscous Medium
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. A. Ambartsumyan, G. E. Bagdasaryan, and I. V. Belubekyan, Magnetoelasticity of Thin Shells and Plates [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1977).Google Scholar
- 2.N. N. Bogolyubov and Yu. A. Mitropol'skii, Asymptotic Methods in the Theory of Nonlinear Vibrations [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1974).Google Scholar
- 3.Yu. A. Mitropol'skii and B. I. Moseenkov, Asymptotic Solutions of Partial Differential Equations [in Russian], Vishcha Shkola, Kiev (1976).Google Scholar
- 4.E. P. Popov, “A generalization of the asymptotic method of N. N. Bogolyubov in the theory of nonlinear vibrations,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,111, No. 2, 308–311 (1956).Google Scholar
- 5.V. P. Rubanik, “Single-frequency resonant vibrations in quasilinear systems with delay,” Probl. Prochn. Mashinostr., No. 7, 19–28 (1962).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1985